Its time for my monthly Market Watch! One Thing I always do as a Real Estate Consultant is Price Watch the Market. In Doing so I come across great opportunities for my Buyers. A few of my Favorite properties on the Market this month are all over Denver Metro Area. Signs I look for to get a great opportunity are things like, Days On Market, Price Decreases and If its been Under Contract or Not. Homes that are priced right will still sell competitively, as the Average Day on Market for Homes Under $450,000 in Colorado is about 16 days.
1. The first home on my list in located in one of the most sought out neighborhoods in Arvada, CO. 9203 W 81st Place, Arvada, CO 80005. This adorable cottage style home needs some cosmetic updating, giving you sweat equity. Homes similar to this updated sell for $400,000+. This home has been on the Market for 70 Days, has received zero offers and has only done 2 price decreases. The home as all the major items fixed, from a new roof, new sewer line, a radon mitigation system, which in turn saves you thousands before cosmetic updates. You could even have potential in offer less and receiving some concessions to either pay your rate down or help with closing cost.
If you want more information on what your home may be worth click Here.
2. The 2nd Home on my list is located in another very popular neighborhood in Arvada, Lake Arbor community. 8348 Chase Drive, Arvada, CO 80003. This tastefully updated home was listed 9/13/2018 and has been on the market for 64 Days doing 1 Price Decrease with receiving no offers or ever pending in sale. This home is listed at $380,000, and gives you the opportunity to gain instant equity. Comparable homes slighly more updated and modern sell for $425,000 + in this Area. With the Time on Market, I would suggest offer under and asking for concessions, giving you the opportunity to buy with equity and requires very little work being done to the home. The home has a Greenhouse, RV Parking with Water and Electricity Hook-ups, Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms. Leaving only a unfinished basement to help you gain more in equity.
Search for other homes that have had price reductions click here.
3. The 3rd Home on my list is Located in Littleton. It is significantly over priced, and is a great oportunnity for a buyer to take advantage of them being priced out of the market. 10709 W Saratoga Place, Littleton, CO 80127. This home has potential, however needs cosmetic updates. The homes sits on a large beautiful lot and has been listed since 9/27/2018 making it 50 Days and they have done 3 Price drops.
4. The 4th Home on my list is Located in Littleton as well. 7949 W Portland Ave, Littleton, CO 80128. This home has been on the market for a long time, first being listed 6/11/2018 at $430,000 and failed to sell making it Expire the Market. It relisted 10/01/2018 at $385,000. In the time it has failed to sell, the seller has done 4 price decreases. This is a great opportunity for a buyer to offer even less and get concessions on the property. It has major items address like a New Water heater, New Sump Pump, and Swamp Cooler. Its a bright beautiful home that requires very little cosmetic updating and a great opportunity to Buy with Equity. If you want to learn more click here
5. My last home on the list is located in Alton Park in Denver. This home is in Cherry Creek School district, sits on a sunny corner lot and needs cosmetic updating giving you sweat equity. This home was originally listed 7/30/2018 at $370,000, they temporaily removed the listing on 9/18/2018 and then re listed it 9/27/2018 doing 2 more price decreases where its now listed at $349,500. This is a great opportunity to again take advanatge of the sellers being priced out of the market, homes similar to this updated completely sell $380,000 +.
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
GREEN BUILDING What is it not? Today the majority of t
"Buying a house can be a challenging experience. Nevertheless, Matthew Koller at Keller Williams made this opportunity of buying house easy. He showed great effort & competency throughout this lengthy process. In conclusion I highly recommend Keller Williams for all real state needs.