Average Price in Belmar: $514,660 / County Average: $792,185
Average Taxes in Belmar: $3,691 / County Average: $3,861
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Belmar: $245 / County Average: $278
Average Walkscore in Belmar: 73 / County Average: 32
Average Year Built in Belmar: 2000 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in Belmar: 78 / County Average: 56
Belmar CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Belmar
easy walk to green mountain trails, public transportation, and restaurants. close to light rail, federal center, Belmar, st. anthony, and red rocks....
located in the prestigious community of green gables, you have geographic proximity to Belmar, golden & the mountains while maintaining quick access to major city arteries such as 6th ave., hwy 285 & santa fe
drive and less than a 20 minutes drive to downtown denver....
centrally located for easy access to most of the major highways and interstates. conveniently located to a lot of shopping at Belmar and southwest plaza....
Tion awaits: walk to o’kane park, close to Belmar shopping, lakewood heritage and cultural centers… faces south... it’...
Ning brick home in an ideal location close to the Belmar shopping center, sloans lake, and downtown denver. en...
the finished basement includes a massive bonus room, full bathroom, laundry room and utility/storage area. easy access to downtown and Belmar shopping center. don't miss out!...
just blocks away from excellent jeffco schools, easy commute downtown/mountains, ten minutes to light rail and Belmar shopping!
be sure to check out the 3d virtual tour at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ksyts9uenhh&mls=1...
shopping, restaurants and entertainment are all close and easy to access at Belmar, southwest plaza and mission trace plaza....
Excellent location! 5 minutes to Belmar, 10 minutes to downtown, easy access to bus routes...
3800 finished square feet and an attached two car garage
• nicely set up for working from home with ease - cable/internet ready with sound system throughout the home
• main floor study/office with glass framed french doors for privacy and light
• luxurious master suite - with private sitting area, spa-like bathroom with built in custom cabinetry
dual head master shower enclosure, double vanities, deep soaking tub, his and her walk-in closets
• 10' ceilings on the main floor and 9' ceilings on the 2nd floor and the basement
• open and airy main floor with expanses of glass, dual fireplace, large dining/entertaining area
• huge sliding doors open up to private courtyard providing comfortable indoor-outdoor living
• granite kitchen counter tops, expansive breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
• stainless steel appliances, double oven, microwave, 5 burner gas stove-top
• extensive use of hardwood floors and high quality cabinetry with a modern flair
• dramatic modern details throughout including interior trim, railings and fireplace designs
• full finished basement with surround sound entertainment family/recreation room, 4th bed with full bath
• super energy-efficient green construction, with state-of-the-art insulation and mechanical systems
• Belmar community living - walk to great lakewood restaurants, movies, theater, shopping and parks with
seasonal community entertainment throughout the year
• easy central commute to downtown denver, mountain ski resorts and greater metro area
• take the 3d virtual tour at: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2a4rk3mu9e9
call us today!...
the options are endless! compares to solterra and Belmar. this is low maintenance and outdoor living at it’s finest. situated on a greenbelt, charming walkup front portch/patio & rear covered deck off the kitchen. two master suites, plus 3rd bedroom plus study on the upper level, m...
5 minutes to highway 285 and 5 minutes to all the shops and restaurants in Belmar. the air conditioning condenser, water heater and forced air gas furnace were all installed in 2019. buyer to verify all measurements and information....
to everything including light rail, fed center & Belmar!...
Great location right on alameda in Belmar!!!!! 1/2 acre lot with remodeled 1935 office...
all in close proximity to great jefferson county public schools, Belmar shopping, dining, and entertaining and easy access to downtown denver and the mountains. this gem is ready for the picking....
Just five blocks from Belmar dining + shopping district, this two-bedroom townhome is walkable to wholefoods,
restaurants and only 2 blocks to o'kane + washington heights parks...
property located only 2 minutes from 6th ave, 5 minutes away from Belmar, less than 10 minutes from downtown and about 5 minutes from light rail station....
walking distance to lasley park and just minutes to Belmar's shops and restaurants. seller has to find a replacement home....
In ready home minutes to downtown and shopping in Belmar. new interior paint, floo...
location on this home is where you want to be minutes from downtown denver, Belmar shopping center, access to i-25 and hwy 6....
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the US, with so many d
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO 720-279-9925
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)