Average Price in Beeler Park: $859,000 / County Average: $749,343
Average Taxes in Beeler Park: $7,268 / County Average: $3,073
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Beeler Park: $289 / County Average: $366
Average Walkscore in Beeler Park: 0 / County Average: 67
Average Year Built in Beeler Park: 2017 / County Average: 1976
Average Days on Website in Beeler Park: 0 / County Average: 57
Beeler Park CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Beeler Park
* beautiful detached single-family home in stapleton's new Beeler Park neighborhood. gorgeous solid white oak hardwoods throughout main floor, upgraded ca...
with a finished basement, expanded front patio and rooftop deck! ideally located in Beeler Park, close to neighborhood parks, this home’s location is tough to beat. if you would like a virtual tour of the property through skype/zoom/facetime-please contact listing agent....
Located in Beeler Park in the north side of stapleton nestled between rolling bluff park and the north commons law...
this is just two years old and feels like it's new. it's in the Beeler Park area of stapleton north where all the homes are just a few years old and the construction noise has moved east. enjoy the farmers markets every sunday through the summer. see the stapleton web site in private remarks for more details. easy to show. please follow covid 19 rules while doing so....
about Beeler Park stapleton:
located in the northwest side of north stapleton, Beeler Park neighborhood is surrounded by great focal points of stapleton: northfield high school, dsst stapleton, high tech elementary, conservatory green, dick's sporting goods park, the shops at northfield, and the maverick and runway 35 pools.
3 bed. 2.5 bath. 1354 sf. available may 4th. pets upon owner approval....
This beautiful two-story home in the very popular Beeler Park neighborhood, one of stapleton's newest neighborhoods. this home...
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the US, with so many d
"Buying a house can be a challenging experience. Nevertheless, Matthew Koller at Keller Williams made this opportunity of buying house easy. He showed great effort & competency throughout this lengthy process. In conclusion I highly recommend Keller Williams for all real state needs.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO 720-279-9925
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)