Average Price in Aurora East: $621,658 / County Average: $451,510
Average Taxes in Aurora East: $1,812 / County Average: $3,420
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Aurora East: $324 / County Average: $216
Average Walkscore in Aurora East: 6 / County Average: 26
Average Year Built in Aurora East: 1979 / County Average: 1996
Average Days on Website in Aurora East: 94 / County Average: 45
Aurora East CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Aurora East
Welcome to 19336 e batavia pl! this newly updated and tidy home is ready today...
This contemporary residence displays an exceptional standard of architecture and craftsmanship...
* 4 bedroom * 1 full bathroom main level * 1/2 bathroom basement * office area in basement * large laundry room * new carpet * new paint inside / out ** newer roof & electrical panel -> seller's replaced the previous electrical panel which was a federa pacific unit...
You will find this property to be a rare opportunity to have a slice of country living within the city...
Love at first sight* neighbors all around comment on the excellent curb appeal that extends pridefully from front to back* updated double pane windows* newer garage door with view* beautiful iron storm doors* fresh interior paint 2019 & exterior paint 2018* well maintained and cared for* cute and cozy* backs to farmland* get out of that apartment or condo already, check this out* rent a wallpaper steamer for the weekend if it's not your thing* pride of ownership shows in this lovely home...
This 1420 square foot single family home has 3 bedrooms and 1...
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Thinking of selling your home?!?Getting it prepped beforehand is
"We worked with the team of Jason Peck, Matthew Koller and associates in the sale of our home in Denver and the purchase of the new property in Thornton. Their advise to us on improvements and presentation aided us in an increased value of our home making it possible to purchase a much better home than we expected. The entire team are professional and easy to work with, understanding our needs for the best possible results. We were fortunate to find the best Realtors and we recommend them to anyone selling or buying a home."
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO 720-279-9925
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)