Average Price in Anthem Ranch: $872,250 / County Average: $636,644
Average Taxes in Anthem Ranch: $7,027 / County Average: $4,416
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Anthem Ranch: $226 / County Average: $238
Average Walkscore in Anthem Ranch: 0 / County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Anthem Ranch: 2013 / County Average: 2002
Average Days on Website in Anthem Ranch: 55 / County Average: 46
Anthem Ranch CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Anthem Ranch
a 48 mile trail system starts just steps outside your door. quiet location away from traffic noise. Anthem Ranch is a popular 55+ active adult community offering a resort lifestyle with a 30,000 square foot clubhouse with indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, pickleball, fitness center, exercise classes, library, billiards & more. over 100 community clubs. be sure to tour the aspen lodge during your visit. this home is a gem!...
Come see this beautiful home in Anthem Ranch! in the beautiful open floor plan you'll find stainless steel appliances, marble countertops, and new flooring...
Don't miss this perfectly located Anthem Ranch home...
to this charming ranch style home in the coveted Anthem Ranch neighborhood. this ...
3-car attached garage with built-in storage cabinets, epoxy finish on floor and backyard patio make this Anthem Ranch gem a must see!...
Home in colorado's premier active adult community Anthem Ranch! this one owner home has...
a 2-10 hbw home warranty is also included.
Anthem Ranch boasts a 20,000 sq. ft recreation center with 2 (indoor and outdoor) pools, workout facility, indoor track meeting rooms, tennis and pickleball, expansive parks, open space and miles of trails. there are also over 90 clubs and organized activities....
Highly sought after warren model in the coveted Anthem Ranch 55+ community with mountain views...
Impeccable wakefield home, nicely landscaped with partial unfinished basement...
Unique fairplay model at Anthem Ranch 55+ community...
Better than new, stunning toll brothers montana model home with a list of extras that is too extensive to list...
Highly sought after Anthem Ranch, 55 + neighborhood with 48 miles of trails, over 100 clubs and 30,000 sq ft rec center including indoor and outdoor pools, a state of the art fitness center, tennis and pickleball courts, meeting rooms and outdoor spaces perfect for hosting summer events and concerts...
lastly, you’ll appreciate the squeaky clean, finished garage w/ample shelving, high ceiling and service door. take full advantage of the Anthem Ranch lifestyle--easy access to 47+ miles of walking paths, private 30,000 sq ft rec center, and over 100 community clubs. call/write with questions....
Ntana model with finished basement in the coveted Anthem Ranch 55+ neighborhood. gorgeous kitchen upgrades include highly upgraded ...
residents have access to aspen lodge with >32,000 sq ft of amenities for Anthem Ranch residents to use: indoor lap pool, hot tub, library, meeting rooms, state of the art gym, walking track, as well as 100 clubs and activities to join. there is always something to do at Anthem Ranch with over 48 miles of open space trails, 22 parks, 11 ponds and 735 acres of open space!
list/cost of upgrades: $317,000
1. professional landscaping, included water feature and lighting: $60,000
2. stamped concrete walkway and steps to back of house: $15,000
3. hunter-douglas shades, honeycomb, and plantation shutters: $30,000
4. downstairs finish and upgraded powder room first floor: $150,000
5. sunshades on deck: $3,000
6. upgrade deck railing, rebuild steps, replace large pillars with 4x4s, remove superfluous pillar in entryway, replace window glass with clear panes: $27,000
7. great room upgrade to linear fireplace and stacked stone wall: $18,500
8. great room custom 7.1 surround ceiling...
It all! beautiful breckenridge open floor plan in Anthem Ranch 55 + community. kitchen offe...
S keystone model w/ mountain views in the coveted Anthem Ranch 55+ community. this ...
retreat to the luxury master bath where you'll find a soaking tub, oversized shower & large walk in closet w/ built in storage system*study contains built in cabinetry which could be converted to closet for 3rd bedroom option along with an incredible view to the west* the additional bedroom is a mini master guest suite which includes a 3/4 shower bath and walk in closet*a convenient hallway work station provides for central hub*attached large 3 car garage is finished with epoxy floors, storage cabinets, service door to side yard & then leads directly into a wonderful laundry/mudroom with built in seating, storage, closet, washer/dryer, laundry sink & cabinets*sun filled walkout garden level bsmnt has rough in and ready for finishing*pride of ownership*Anthem Ranch is a master planned 55+ community with resort style living, miles of trails, ponds, pavilions and the we...
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the US, with so many d
"Buying a house can be a challenging experience. Nevertheless, Matthew Koller at Keller Williams made this opportunity of buying house easy. He showed great effort & competency throughout this lengthy process. In conclusion I highly recommend Keller Williams for all real state needs.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO 720-279-9925
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)