Its the holiday season and everyone is starting to do their holiday shopping. So is it also a good time to buy a home? In some cases the answer may be "yes" around this time of year there are a couple of things that you have to consider;
1) Inventory - There is typically limited supply of homes that are for sale during these months, typically because seller's tend to hold out until Spring and Summer time.
2) Price - Homes that are for sale during this time are usually priced to sell, there is also typically much less competition from other buyers
3) Processing - With less volume in the winter the mortgage process may be quick and smoother than busier season
4) Realtors - With winter being the slowest season, Realtors will most likely give you more attention and focus more on your wants/needs
5) Heating - Buyers can witness first hand how the home heating system is, many times homebuyers realize that heating is sub-par moths after their purchase
Author:Jason Peck Phone: 720-446-6301 Dated: December 5th 2014 Views: 693 About Jason: ...
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Everyone is always curious as to how the wealthy live, from the Cars t
"Buying a house can be a challenging experience. Nevertheless, Matthew Koller at Keller Williams made this opportunity of buying house easy. He showed great effort & competency throughout this lengthy process. In conclusion I highly recommend Keller Williams for all real state needs.