Its the holiday season and everyone is starting to do their holiday shopping. So is it also a good time to buy a home? In some cases the answer may be "yes" around this time of year there are a couple of things that you have to consider;
1) Inventory - There is typically limited supply of homes that are for sale during these months, typically because seller's tend to hold out until Spring and Summer time.
2) Price - Homes that are for sale during this time are usually priced to sell, there is also typically much less competition from other buyers
3) Processing - With less volume in the winter the mortgage process may be quick and smoother than busier season
4) Realtors - With winter being the slowest season, Realtors will most likely give you more attention and focus more on your wants/needs
5) Heating - Buyers can witness first hand how the home heating system is, many times homebuyers realize that heating is sub-par moths after their purchase
Author:Jason Peck Phone: 720-446-6301 Dated: December 5th 2014 Views: 680 About Jason: ...
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Littleton Home For Sale in 8012712401 W Fair Dr Littleton CO 80127 lis
"We worked with the team of Jason Peck, Matthew Koller and associates in the sale of our home in Denver and the purchase of the new property in Thornton. Their advise to us on improvements and presentation aided us in an increased value of our home making it possible to purchase a much better home than we expected. The entire team are professional and easy to work with, understanding our needs for the best possible results. We were fortunate to find the best Realtors and we recommend them to anyone selling or buying a home."