Its the holiday season and everyone is starting to do their holiday shopping. So is it also a good time to buy a home? In some cases the answer may be "yes" around this time of year there are a couple of things that you have to consider;
1) Inventory - There is typically limited supply of homes that are for sale during these months, typically because seller's tend to hold out until Spring and Summer time.
2) Price - Homes that are for sale during this time are usually priced to sell, there is also typically much less competition from other buyers
3) Processing - With less volume in the winter the mortgage process may be quick and smoother than busier season
4) Realtors - With winter being the slowest season, Realtors will most likely give you more attention and focus more on your wants/needs
5) Heating - Buyers can witness first hand how the home heating system is, many times homebuyers realize that heating is sub-par moths after their purchase
Author:Jason Peck Phone: 720-446-6301 Dated: December 5th 2014 Views: 651 About Jason: ...
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Open house Monday, 9/11 from 2-4pm at 13676 E 5th Pl Aurora CO 80
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!