Halloween is right around the corner, ranked as the second biggest holiday in the states, people across the nation can‚Äôt wait to celebrate. What better way to get your families heart pounding and in the holiday spirit than going to a Haunted house. There are numerous haunted houses throughout Colorado so which one will keep you up all night? Here is a list of the scariest Haunted houses;
1) 13th Floor - ‚ÄúThere seems to be some hype around this haunted house. I think I had even seen it on travel channel so I decided to check it out for myself. I was very impressed with it. The elevator ride was really cool and the monsters and effects were amazing. If you get the time I would check it out for sure.‚ÄĚ
2) The Asylum ‚Äď ‚Äúthis was the best haunted house I‚Äôve been to. I thought it was scarier than the 13th floor! The effects and lighting was amazing and the actors did a great job!‚ÄĚ
3) Undead: The Possession Haunted House ‚Äď ‚ÄúTough to rate...part of 13th floor (at beginning). If standalone...I would recommend. Since its part of 13th floor....it extends the haunt experience.‚ÄĚ
4) Primitive Fear Haunted House ‚Äď ‚ÄúThis year is the best I have seen it much more than a bunch of people jumping out and yelling boo or get out of my room it is more of a movie set with real actors and a story. oh and the best part is it is 100% indoors so when it starts to get cold at the end of the month and the lines get long there you will not be waiting outside.‚ÄĚ
5) City of the Dead ‚Äď ‚ÄúAnother one of the best haunted houses in Denver, I was a bit weary that it was going to be corny but it is definitely worth it!!‚ÄĚ Ryan M. Nguyen is a Broker Associate at Keller Williams. He is a part of Carr Peck & Associates which has been recognized locally and nationally as an expert in real estate. Driven by his passion for real estate he strives to show the world what his generation brings to the table. For more information feel free to contact him or call 303.828.8720
Photo provided by Google, Content Provided by HauntedDenver.com
Author:Jason Peck Phone: 720-446-6301 Dated: October 24th 2014 Views: 705 About Jason: ...
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
8212 W Quarto Drive Saturday and Sunday from 1pm-3pmGreat family
"We worked with the team of Jason Peck, Matthew Koller and associates in the sale of our home in Denver and the purchase of the new property in Thornton. Their advise to us on improvements and presentation aided us in an increased value of our home making it possible to purchase a much better home than we expected. The entire team are professional and easy to work with, understanding our needs for the best possible results. We were fortunate to find the best Realtors and we recommend them to anyone selling or buying a home."