Average Price in Sheridan: $374,900 County Average: $764,666
Average Taxes in Sheridan: $1,305 County Average: $4,440
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Sheridan: $181 County Average: $208
Average Walkscore in Sheridan: 51 County Average: 35
Average Year Built in Sheridan: 1968 County Average: 1989
Average Days on Website in Sheridan: 71 County Average: 58
Sheridan CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Sheridan
downtown denver is 5 stops, golden is 7. located at Sheridan station on the w line, you can easily commute to work, get outdoors, and enjoy denver’s popular restaurants, breweries, and endless entertainment. welcome home. no hoa!...
Iet westfield village neighborhood near 112th and Sheridan. one-floor living includes a large master suite with spacious walk-in clo...
currently the city has it slated for 3.5 homes per acre. great access from either Sheridan or 102nd ave. all out buildings and personal property are being sold separately. buyer to verify all measurements....
massive off-street/rv parking. no hoa!! located just off 62nd/Sheridan, 1 block from 66th/lamar...not too far from jim's burger haven, old town arvada & light rail. boulder & downtown denver each 20-25 minute drive. neighborhood often referred to as lamar heights or brittany park ....
just 1 block to sloan's lake, 5 blocks to downtown edgewater and all the restaurants and shops, and 10 blocks to the Sheridan st light rail station! this is a beautiful, well maintained home waiting for a new owner to enjoy for decades to come....
there is extra parking on the side of the 1 car attached garage large enough for an rv or boat, so many features you will be happy to call this your home! the gold line light rail station at 60th & Sheridan and in historic old town arvada will be opening soon and are only minutes away.....
- ground level condominium living * ranch unit with attached garage accessible from unit * two large bedrooms * full bath plus half bath * comfortable patio enclosed by privacy fencing * southeast outlook from living room and master bedroom on to open grassed area * great location with easy access to federal and Sheridan for west destinations as well as east on 112th to huron park and ride, i-25, and community center drive overpass to east and downtown destinations * across the street from community swimming pool * short walk to kaiser medical offices * access to many restaurants, professional offices, banks, shops and two municipal rec centers: on 120th avenue and community center drive (northglenn) and 105th and Sheridan (westminster) * great opportunity and potential with this ranch style condominium on ground level with attached garage accessible from unit and still under $200,000. don't delay - i...
Et! this delightful 2-story home in the desirable Sheridan green neighborhood has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths & a 2 car garage. the home ...
Uth of sloans lake on cross streets of colfax and Sheridan. lot is zoned for mixed use retail/residentia...
new garage, driveway and sidewalk concrete. convenient to wadsworth, Sheridan, i-70 or i-76. you can be in olde town arvada in minutes....
16 unit apartment building for sale. 4- 4 plexes with grass courtyard area...
this property is located just down the street from mullen high school, steps away from Sheridan community park and direct access to us highway 285. investor special. value-add opportunity. sweat equity! here's your chance!...
Lakewood apartment complex close to Sheridan light rail station and 6th avenue...
3/4 mile to sloan's lake, short walk to (.25 mile) to Sheridan light rail station, shopping,10 min. drive to downtown. upgrades include; crisp quartz-counters and designer back splash, high end appliances, upgraded lighting and hardware, 8 ft doors, hardwoods,modern floor plan/open concept,floating fireplace, covered patio and much more!!!.front and back landscaping with sprinklers. close to trails, shopping, light rail, and amenities. ready for selection of colors and upgrades....
Uiet neighborhood just minutes from parks, us-36, Sheridan blvd and a short drive to the westminster promenade. featuring all new carpet, paint, roof and wood flooring this spaci...
Y home that is just minutes from downtown and the Sheridan light rail. lovely covered front porch t...
Charming Sheridan green tri-level on quiet street with large backyard and awsome deck/patio area...
one and a half blocks from sloan lake and blocks to the sloan's redevelopment project with alamo draft house and starbucks. easy access to colfax, Sheridan blvd, 6th ave, bus lines and west light rail line. property is improved with a single family home and detached 2 car garage currently leased. call listor for details. please do not disturb the tenant....
this charming ranch style home is located in the northridge neighborhood within arvada and within approximately ¾ mile from the new light rail station on Sheridan. this rare gem has 4 bedrooms, 3 beautiful bathrooms and i...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
8212 W Quarto Drive Saturday and Sunday from 1pm-3pmGreat family
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
901 Auraria Parkway Suite 301 Denver, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)