Average Price in Polo Club: $589,000 / County Average: $702,342
Average Taxes in Polo Club: $1,450 / County Average: $2,760
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Polo Club: $335 / County Average: $321
Average Walkscore in Polo Club: 53 / County Average: 62
Average Year Built in Polo Club: 1973 / County Average: 1974
Average Days on Website in Polo Club: 47 / County Average: 56
Polo Club CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Polo Club
Ouse 7/1 1-4 great deal in exculsive, gated north Polo Club - a quiet, intimate, private community across from denver country club. walk...
nice master suite with own bathroom. bright and light floor plan. the Polo Club is being transformed into one of the best kept secrets in cherry creek area. new lobby, enjoy a lot of outdoor shared space. walking area that's private, garden areas, bocci ball and so much more. swim year round in the indoor pool. new state of the art gym. saunas and 2 entertainment rooms. 24/7 door person. live in luxury! this building is b...
modern and symmetrical, this architectural masterpiece was built with finest materials and technology by saunders construction. located in Polo Club on 3.5 private acres, the interior features a two story central art gallery that divides public areas from public spaces. the jewel of the home is the living room that opens to southern grassy meadow. 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs, each with views. master bathroom and closets are spectacular....
mountains & broadmoor golf course. originally a "Polo Club," the home was extensively remodeled in the 1990's &
in 2005. special features include hand-hewn beamed ceilings, incredible light fixtures, fabulous fireplaces, amazing woodwork & 10 sets of
french doors. plus, a hea...
great closet space throughout the condo, in the master suite, as well as a multipurpose walk-in storage room adjacent to the powder room. the Polo Club condominiums are undergoing a three-quarter million dollar interior renovation over the next 3-5 years, including complete modernization to it’s impressive atrium. with 24/7 concierge service, unobstructed views, and it’s prime location in one of denver’s best neighborhoods, this is as good as it gets!!!location,location,location!!!...
this place has everything ,includes, underground parking , 24hr concierge, secure entrance, guest parking, fitness center, a beautiful heated indoor pool and hot tub, complimentary laundry room on every floor, putting green, bocce ball, croquet, library, multiple party and meeting rooms, bbq grills, gazebo and guest suites available to accommodate your overnight visitors. with the Polo Clubs $750,000 renovation to the entire building,...
Nity of ownership in the prestigious community of Polo Club north! the
elegant residence is located just minutes from the heart of ...
* attached three-car garage * double closets in the master suite * smart home technology controlling lights, entertainment, pool equipment, etc. - this is truly one of Polo Club’s most remarkable residences!...
Single family home on a 15,600 square foot lot on polo field lane...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
The Uncommon Guide to Denver July 13th -July 15th, 2018, A perspe
"Buying a house can be a challenging experience. Nevertheless, Matthew Koller at Keller Williams made this opportunity of buying house easy. He showed great effort & competency throughout this lengthy process. In conclusion I highly recommend Keller Williams for all real state needs.
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)