Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Pinehurst: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Pinehurst: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Pinehurst: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Pinehurst: 17730 / Average: 17730
Pinehurst CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Pinehurst
superb location, surrounded by bow mar, Pinehurst country club, Pinehurst estates development & close to ft logan national cemetery, colorado academy, denver christian, mullen high & major routes!...
* great quiet neighborhood * walking distance to Pinehurst and clubhouse * awesome covered patio with views to the right of the golf course * great natural light * plantation shutters * newer hvac system * main floor master with master bath and closet * two bedrooms and bath on second level * dining/office space * great entertaining living room * double sided fireplace * huge unfinished basement with lots of options * dining room nook * great open kitchen to lookout on patio *don't miss this cozy and very loved home!!!!...
Ory home with a walkout/full/finished basement in Pinehurst estates with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms!the main floor has a remo...
Ertainment? this is the home for you. beautiful Pinehurst estates is one of denver's most closely kept secrets. you are going to love living in this fantastic neighborhood. plenty of social activities year round (great for meeting your neighbors)! this home has gone through a major transformation. you a...
hot water heat and central air! incredible location, walk to Pinehurst cc, schools shopping, transportation options and more. you will not see a finer home, come see!...
Let 9th hole tee box at Pinehurst country club be your backyard neighbor at this updated five bedroom home...
exceptionally spacious with five bedrooms, four bathrooms and over 3,800 square feet, this fabulous patio home backs to the 9th hole of Pinehurst country club's golf course. a short walk to the clubhouse leads to dinner with friends!*18 foot high ceilings*hickory floors & molding*273 sq...
Beautiful rare brick ranch in prestigious Pinehurst greens on ...
This wonderful home is directly across from Pinehurst park...
check out muchmorethangolf.com for more details on joining Pinehurst country club....
Putting the estate in Pinehurst estates! 6 bedrooms (all conforming) 4 bathrooms and over 3700 sq ft on 2 levels...
light and bright, stunning remodel. move–in ready condo in close proximity to Pinehurst country club. designer paint, carpet, hard...
Move-in ready ranch style townhome in Pinehurst country club...
lot has plenty of space to add on, buyer can build out in the back or sides of property & layout is perfect for a walk-out lower level (currently has a basement). one of the larger lots in Pinehurst, right next to bow mar (adjacent area), quiet location, not on busy street, large parcel, exterior all brick and absolutely not a track home or patio home! new commercial roofing. custom built home has been tastefully renovated w/ new fixtures, new designer paint/flooring, new dual furnace system, dual pane windows and gorgeous picture windows. close to top sch...
Fabulous 4-level home in Pinehurst estates across from park*large private bckyd*updated kitchen w/hrdwd floors, cabinets & stainless appliances* spacious open floorplan featuring a formal dinning room...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Everyone is always curious as to how the wealthy live, from the Cars t
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
917 Auraria Parkway Denver, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)