Average Price in LANDMARK: $1,315,000 County Average: $761,919
Average Taxes in LANDMARK: $6,099 County Average: $4,389
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in LANDMARK: $458 County Average: $207
Average Walkscore in LANDMARK: 52 County Average: 35
Average Year Built in LANDMARK: 2008 County Average: 1989
Average Days on Website in LANDMARK: 82 County Average: 58
LANDMARK CO Real Estate Market Health
Listings in LANDMARK
east west partners (developers of union station, riverfront park/glass house neighborhood, the Landmark and soon the coloradan at union station) partnered with sprocket and buildmark to bring you the highest quality home. this home is finished and we have a model 2 doors down at 6829 e lowry blvd....
east west partners, developers of union station, riverfront park, glass house, Landmark, and the coloradan, has partnered with buildmark and sprocket to bring you this high quality home. this is a finished price, not a base price, and includes all upgraded finishes....
This Landmark home was the original hangen ranch house, built in 1889...
the upstairs bedroom could be used as a master bedroom or a guest suite. officially registered an historic Landmark. a one of a kind house that you must see in person to fully appreciate....
S home was beautifully designed for entertaining. Landmark architecture. gorgeous landscaped grounds and patios surround the home and create complete pri...
Fantastic Landmark property with a great corner location...
there are 2 lots available, 422 lewis st, listed for $545,000, coming soon the historic Landmark house on 418 lewis st. please email with any questions on the 3 properties. can be sold separately or all together. call for the det...
Beautiful historic Landmark home in denver highland...
exciting opportunity to become apart of this historic Landmark....
Investors, developers, builders. 1886 Landmark lang mansion with 5 city lots in extremely hot sloans lake location*unique and rare opportunity with many potential directions with u-rh-2...
The stunning chalk cliffs, a Landmark of chaffee county, grace the backyard view from this marvelous mountain home...
built in 1901 by three sisters, the building is a Landmark in swallow hill historic district. the building houses twenty-four new york-style condominium ...
• iconic Landmark
• historic family ownership
• exceptional forest husbandry and thriving wildlife (elk, deer, birds and small mammals)
• great for private or group ownership such as outdoor sporting, fishing and equestrian
• internal trails make easy hiking & biking and, in winter, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing
• no existing structures, offering buyer multiple opportunities for home site and amenity placement
• was preliminarily platted for approximately 300 single family residential lots of generally 4-5 acres each providing possible future exit strategy
• up to 12...
Autiful valleys, near arkansas river,(across rd), Landmark at hecla junction for the rafting or kyaking enthusiast. across highway from brown...
To live at the norman - national registered Landmark...
the Landmark features 24 hour concierge w/ staffed front desk. Landmark’s residents enjoy use of 2 fitness facilities, 2 pools, sauna, steam room, infinity hot tubs, private wine storage, guest suites, business centers, theater room, card & craft rooms, party room with kitchen. world class dining, shopping & more just outside your door. walking distance to the light rail!...
Incredibly rare opportunity to own a Landmark of colorado mining history...
the quality of construction and natural materials throughout make it a quintessential colorado Landmark. its technologically advanced systems and architecturally exciting design make it a modern day masterpiece....
located at 22nd and
tremont, across from the benedict fountain park and elementary school for the gifted with historical
Landmark homes nearby, it will be in the center of new luxury residential developments, including
restaurants and retail planned for the immediate area. 5 minute walk to light rail and downtown.
call me for an appointment to review upgrade packages, and how to lock in your reservation price
now. no hoa for tremont place townhomes.
please visit the site tptdenver.com...
village’s finest full-amenity communities, the Landmark. featured in colorado homes and lifestyles ...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
8212 W Quarto Drive Saturday and Sunday from 1pm-3pmGreat family
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
901 Auraria Parkway Suite 301 Denver, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)