Average Price in COTTON CREEK: $388,500 / County Average: $456,916
Average Taxes in COTTON CREEK: $2,125 / County Average: $2,778
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in COTTON CREEK: $195 / County Average: $158
Average Walkscore in COTTON CREEK: 29 / County Average: 26
Average Year Built in COTTON CREEK: 1983 / County Average: 1996
Average Days on Website in COTTON CREEK: 9 / County Average: 47
COTTON CREEK CO Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in COTTON CREEK
* your new 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in the very desirable Cotton Creek subdivision close to parks, trails, schools, shopping, golf and the very popular westminster rec center * this attractive 2- story, frame and brick home features a newer roof, newer windows and an evaporative cooler * additional amenities include a very attractive kitchen with newer high end stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting and newer backsplash with accent tiles * you will appreciate the newer high efficiency rheem furnace, ceiling fan in the master bedroom and the wood burning fireplace in the cozy family room * all of the interior doors are white colonial 6 panel * the back yard and patio are simply amazing * a gorgeous grape vine provides shade and tasty treats in the summer months * the terraced yard is your very own private park * this home has been lovingly cared for and even includes a one year buyer's home warranty for extra peace of mind * this one is a must see! *...
conveniently located close to hwy 36, the light rail, shopping, Cotton Creek elementary, parks. trails and the westminster rec center.
come see why you will want to call 4880 w 109th avenue your new home.
be sure to click on the movie reel icon just under the photos to access the virtual tour of this beautiful home....
Ominium is located close to dining, shopping, and Cotton Creek park* as you step inside, yo...
Ery nice, clean bi-level home in highly desirable Cotton Creek subdivision....
Mountain views and Cotton Creek in your backyard! fall in love with this remodeled, open-concept cul-de-sac home backing to a substantial trail system...
Don't miss this updated multi-level home w/3 bedrooms & 3 baths...
Beautiful end unit town home in desirable Cotton Creek offering 3 bedrooms, 2...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Recognized as a top selling team in Denver Metro area. Nationally recognized for homes sold by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Top 5 agent by RIS Media. Our goal is simple and that is to exceed our client's expectations by providing professional service, expert advice and exceptional results.
Have some fun this weekend, things to do in Denver June 15th -17
"We worked with Karen Venier for a relatively short time for a good reason: our home sold at full price within hours of hitting the market! While it’s true that the Denver housing market is “hot,” credit for the speed and ease of our transaction belongs to Karen. She was great to work with, giving us perfect advice about readying our home for sale and then expertly guiding us from offer to close. Along the way, we came to appreciate Karen for her skillful blend of professionalism and personal touches – like dropping off our favorite beverages during a particularly stressful time in our move or shoveling our driveway in subzero temps after we’d left the state (way beyond the call of duty!). Now that we’ve relocated to Wisconsin, we keep saying that we wish Karen could be our buyer’s agent here. Since that’s not possible, we’ll shout her name loudly to whoever might be looking for a home in the Denver area.
Thanks for the great work, Karen!
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
901 Auraria Parkway Suite 301 Denver, CO
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)